Real Estate Training
Best Real Estate Academy in India
Apnakamai Real Estate Consultant can help the candidate differentiate in today’s competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Our real estate and property management training academy teaches students effective ways to manage, administer and sell property owned by another party or entity. Professionals can handle all aspects related to a property, ranging from finding potential buyers, maintaining the integrity of the home or ensuring tenants honor their contractual obligations. Managed properties include residential and leisure properties, commercial retail space or industrial warehouse space. The real estate and property management discipline deals with four major areas: marketing and financial aspects, tenant and business, property facilities and administration, and risk. Real estate and property management integrate principles from other disciplines such as accounting, finance, business administration and strategic management.
Online Real Estate Agent Classes
Apni Kamai is the best online classes for real estate and broker pre licensing education. Enroll today and start your courses for your real estate license. As industry experts, we help you nurture your soft skills, sales skills, and help you build a profitable and successful real estate career.
Students will obtain in-depth knowledge of property maintenance and functional and aesthetical development of buildings. Future professionals understand information related to operating expenses and budgeting. Property managers develop negotiation and communication skills, as they have to solve disputes between tenants, negotiate prices when selling properties, and carry out their clients’ requests.
Graduates can find careers in the field working as real estate appraiser/broker, investment analyzer, corporate asset/property manager, community association manager.
- Overview of Real Estate Sector
- Residential vs. Commercial
- Unique Characteristics of Real Estate Market
- Demand and Supply in the real estate market
- Current Trends in the Real Estate Market
Skills of a Successful Real Estate Consultant
- What is a real estate agent?
- Services offered
- Business Planning and Marketing
- Selling Skills and good speaking proficiency
- Time Management
Sales And Selling
- Sales Promotion
- Public Relations and publicity
- Real Estate Financing
- Government and commercial sources
- Government schemes and grants
- Commercial Banks and institution lenders
Sale of Real Estate
- Immovable property and transfer of immovable property
- Verification of document of title
- Registration Procedure
- Agreement to sell an immovable property
- Registration of Agreement to Sell
- Stamp Duty Payable on Agreement to Sell
- Suit for specific performance of an Agreement to Sell
- What is a Mortgage?
- Kinds of Mortgage
- Redemption of Mortgage
- Registration of Mortgage Deed
- Stamp Duty payable on Mortgage Deed
- Housing Loans to Non-residents
- Leases and leasing activity
- Essentials of a lease
- Definition and execution of Lease
- Rights and liabilities of the lesser
- Rights and liabilities of the Lease
- Termination of a Lease
- Application of Rent Control Legislation
- Real estate and Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Members of a society
- Meaning of deficiency in service – late delivery, escalation,
- Registration certificate of real estate: RERA ( Real Estate Regulatory Authority)
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment of Job Applicants
- Personnel Selection
- Training and Appraisals
- Motivating Performance
- Compensation and incentive plans
- Defining Sales quota and objectives
Apply For Business Loan
Apnakamai deals with several accredited lenders for the best mortgage rates and solutions and then pass along volume discounts to reduce rates even further. We work hard to protect our customers with thousands, a smile. is it, call or apply online today to experience the Apnakamai advantage.