The Indian real estate industry has been in constant discussion for drastic changes in its policies and regulations. This change is coming in the wind, affecting every department in corporate real estate and all stakeholders. While most focus on improving sales, it becomes absolutely necessary to keep an eye on the financial health of the company from different angles.
What If I Gave You an Easy Way to Visualize Your Organization’s Finances from The Perspective of Stakeholders?
Real Estate Financial Modeling Course comes as an answer to individuals seeking to make the best investment decisions through accurate readings and analytics. Simply put, it refers to the process of documenting your company’s expenses and income on a spreadsheet based on the company’s historical performance. Such data is invaluable when it comes to calculating the future impact of an event or decision.
Why It Is Imperative to Understand Financial Modeling from A Stakeholder Perspective
- Financial modeling numerically shows your organizational operational capability
- It helps you evaluate your organizational performance and growth opportunities
- Models are based on inputs and assumptions – you can choose the one that suits you best
Primary Types of Real Estate Financial Modeling
- Real estate acquisition modelling: Acquisition and sale of existing property with little or no change to it
- Real Estate Renovation Modeling: Acquiring an Existing Property and Making Significant Changes to It Before Selling
- Real estate development modeling: construction on a new land; Finding Tenants And Then Selling It On Stabilization
One of the other models is developing a new property in great demand, but is pre-selling the units before completion. This applies to residential real estate.
It is important to assess key factors specific to real estate. However, it is important to decide the amount of time and resources you will allocate for the given task. There are companies that recognize this need and provide automated financial modeling support services to real estate enterprises, but no software works without human intervention. That’s why it makes it important for professionals to understand and read the Real Estate Financial Model Course.
- For companies, understanding financial modeling will accurately represent the current, future or working capital requirement in an idealistic appraisal for sales or investments.
- For equity investors, it will evaluate the growth potential of the company
- For debt investors, it is necessary to assess the inherited risk in their investment in the company